The Handstand of the Month is a monthly post, which is posted on the 21st of each month. Each month, I post one of my favorite handstand pictures and explain about the location where the picture was taken. This is going to be a lot of fun and YOU can participate! Want to be featured along with one of my pictures? Well, you can! Read below to see how.
One of my favorite things to do when I go to a new site is take a picture in a handstand. I know I am not the only one. It is just something gymnasts, retired gymnasts, and other handstanders do. So if you are one of those people, you know what I mean.
Here is Ms B Travels’ July 2016 Handstand of the Month:
Handstand at Scottsbluff in Nebraska #handstand #gymnast #gymnastics #Nebraska #msbtravels #trip #travel #traveler #roadtrip #thatsdarling #wandeleurspark #pursuepretty #wanderlust #abmtravelbug #dametraveler #instadaily #instatravel #mytinyatlas #rsroadtrip #photosinbetween #huffpostgram #nothingisordinary #keepitwild #adventure #explore #sky #postitfortheaesthetic #beautiful #wander #travelgram
Scotts Bluff National Monument is an awesome destination for someone looking to spend a few hours hiking and taking in some great panoramic views. I really was impressed by how far you could see.
This national monument was named after a man who died there as he was traveling west. The Oregon Trail is visible at the bottom of the monument and there is an awesome video about the area in the visitor’s center.
Here is the Featured Guest July 2016 Handstand of the Month:
Terry said: “The woman on the left is screaming and another woman (not in the frame) told me after I dropped to the platform, ‘I thought you were trying to kill yourself.'”
It sounds like he gave everyone a scare! This picture looks absolutely awesome, though! I feel so honored that Terry decided to send his picture and share his adventures with Ms B Travels! Thank you so much!
PS: I strongly suggest no one try this!! 🙂
How Can You Be a Part of Handstand of the Month?
To be featured in the Handstand of the Month post, all you need to do is:
- Submit your favorite handstand picture to me via Instagram Direct Message (msbtravels) or email ( [email protected] ) and tell me your FIRST NAME.
- It must be a vacation spot (not a backyard, or in a gymnastics center, etc), a historical place, or a beautiful location.
- Make sure you include a brief description of where you are and what the place is like.
- I will choose the one I think is the best and feature it!
- Realize – Just because you submit in one month does not mean I cannot feature you in a following month.